Dry coolers and condensers are normally selected to operate correctly at maximum thermal load with maximum ambient temperature.
However, these severe working conditions apply only to a brief period of the year whilst for the remainder of the year – in less severe conditions – the machine is oversized. This is why LU-VE designed a unit which can be selected for standard working conditions but which can increase its performance when particularly severe conditions arise.
The innovative DRY AND SPRAY® system, thanks to its special nozzle configuration, can use softened water for up to 900 working hours per year.
Adiabatic condensers and dry coolers with special Spray System D&S
- water consumption limited to brief periods of the year;
- absence of stagnant water and consequent elimination of risks associated with water impurity and environmental contamination (for example, legionella);
- shorter payback time of the investment;
- low energy consumption;
- low noise levels;
- possibile free cooling;
- no vapour clouds.
Advantages compared to traditional dry installations:
- important overall reductions in the space taken up by the equipment (up to 1/3).
- important air flow reduction (up to 1/3).
- important energy consumption reduction (up to 1/3).
- quieter running.
- possible cooling to a temperature below that of the ambient air dry bulb
Large capacity dry coolers
Large capacity condensers